The PCR station Clean Air is a light and portable laboratory hood for Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), a laboratory method to amplify segments of DNA which is highly susceptible to carry-over and cross-contamination.
The Clean Air PCR Enclosure reduces the risk of sample cross contamination in PCR reagent preparation by a HEPA filtering system which provides a continual ISO Class 5 clean air blanket over the sample preparation area. In addition, airflow monitoring helps guarantee that no airborne contaminants access the enclosed environment and also a UV-lamp prevents bacterial growth, before and after use.
Unique advantages of this portable PCR station are that,
- It frees up fume hood space as no facility air supply is required.
- It provides a safe change filtration.
- It is ergonomic.
- It comes pre-tested and validated.
- It can be installed easily by the user with no engineer required.
- It comes with UV-germicidal lamp as standard.
- and it is easy to clean and maintain.
We specialise in the design and custom-build of Lab-Bubble enclosures and other laboratory containment solutions. Should you wish to discuss your portable PCR enclosure requirements or any other type of containment for your laboratory, please call +44 (0) 2392 423533 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to discussing your requirements,